CONNECT TO CALM | 4-week course
wednesday 30th august - 20th september
The four-week course is the perfect place to begin if you’re new to meditation and mindfulness, if you’re an established practitioner wanting to deepen your knowledge or if you’re wanting to establish a regular practice.
In this practical course you will learn simple, effective techniques for bringing calm and balance into your everyday activities. With the skill of meditation, you can learn to let go of busy mental chatter, deal better with worry and anxiety, sleep deeper and generally enjoy life more.
You will be exposed to a wide range of meditations so that you find the techniques which work best for you. Each session includes a short discussion explaining an aspect of meditation, a meditation practice ranging in length and many opportunities to ask questions.
Course content includes:
- A clear understanding of what meditation is and how it works
- Overcoming the common misconceptions that make meditation seem challenging
- Simple techniques to develop a regular mindfulness meditation practice
- How to apply the tools of meditation and mindfulness to everyday experiences
- An opportunity to ask questions, discuss experiences and interact with classmates
Join us in an intimate, engaging, compassionate environment where you will connect and share experiences with like-minded meditators within the Warrior One community.
*No previous meditation experience is necessary.
during the course you will receive:
- A comprehensive Course Manual
- Recorded meditations to guide personal practice
Course Dates: Wednesday 30 August, 6, 13, 20 September
When: Wednesdays 6.30pm - 8.00pm
Where: The Brighton Grammar Wellness Space